It can fix more than 30 iOS system issues without data loss. Joyoshare offers free Enter/Exit Recovery Mode with one click. Last week, my iPad didn’t connect to Wi-Fi. I have tried many traditional ways to fix the problem, like checking the Wi-Fi router, resetting network settings, upgrade to the current iOS version.
- Release the two buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- When you are making a backup of your iDevice with iTunes, it may happen a couple of errors but didn’t show you any messages.
- In case the iPhone software problem is not fixed, or you are too bugged by the latest iOS upgrade glitches, downgrade to the previous iOS.
- AnyFix can fix more than 130 iOS / iPadOS / tvOS issues.
- You can easily use the Disk utility to repair the startup disk.
Here, before solving the white Apple screen of death issue, we had better know its common causes which can help us to solve it and prevent it from happening again. Is your iPhone stuck on the white Apple logo screen of death and can’t power on? An iPhone stuck on Apple logo (sometimes, we call it the white Apple, or white Apple screen of death) is a common problem that most iPhone users have ever met. However, for most users, this method doesn’t work, so you can try to restore your Apple devices to factory settings to get rid of this issue. Now, you can easily boot your iPhone into recovery mode and your iPhone will be restored in a few minutes. Then, iTunes will automatically start and iPhone can be kept in recovery mode. Therefore, it is also a way worth trying to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” error.
Find the temporary files of your problematic DOCX file with .asd download stock firmware extension. Overheating issues probably being a Hardware problems, you can run a 3D game then put your iPhone in freezer. One moment they were all there, but now they’re gone. We’re talking, of course, about the files that… For different iPhone models, the ways to enter DFU are different.
- If you cannot select such a mode, move on to the next.
- With iMazing, you can reinstall iOS on an iPhone or iPad that’s not working while trying to preserve its data.
- The operating software is updated frequently whereas.
- You try to update your iPhone but fail.
- With FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily recover accidentally or permanently deleted data.
Free up more storage space by deleting unwanted apps, photos, videos, cache, junk files, etc. Like factory reset and Recovery Mode, repairing iOS by using DFU mode will also erase iPhone data and settings. However, you can put your iPhone stuck at black screen, white screen, or Apple logo back to normal. Just like iTunes, When restoring the backup, it will delete the targeted iPhone data. So this feature plays its role when people update their iOS/iPadOS. The iPhone/iPad firmware file is a file with the IPSW extension consisting of the system software to maintain the stability and compatibility of your iOS devices. It is necessary when you use iTunes to restore iPhone/iPad, update iOS data, and transfer data to new iPhone.
LINK In this article that will be explained why it is needed, how to check the upgrade as well as how to download and install it. As the iPhone black screen of death is detected, click Restore to restore the iPhone to factory settings. If you have an iTunes backup, the iTunes will prompt you to restore the backup to get back data.